Friday, July 29, 2011

Save money and buy before you go to Disney

     You all know how expensive it is to have kids at Disney, they want every toy they see.  I have a simple solution, buy toys before you go.
     We have a couple of Dollar Stores in our town.  I have been buying a few Disney toys at the Dollar Stores and putting them up.  I plan on suprising my 3 kids with a few gifts every day of our trip.  When we wake up and get ready for the parks, my husband will take the kids out of our room while I set out a few gifts for each of my kids.  When we come back to our room for our mid day rest, the kids will have a surprise from their favorite character.  They will be so excited and will want to take their gifts to the parks with them.  These toys will keep them occupied that they will not be asking for every toy they see.     
     Here are just a few of the toys I have purchased at the Dollar Stores.  And all these are made by Disney.
>Drawing pads with characters on it.
>Markers
>3" characters
>Small Balls
>Princess Tiara
>Disney theme reusable tote bags
>Small Plush characters
>Kalideoscopes
>Small photo album
>Paddle ball

     These are only a few items.  If you go and look at your local Dollar Stores you will find lots of Disney made toys.

     Also, I buy the glow in the dark necklaces/bracelets at the Dollar Stores (Not a Disney item).  Those are great to bring out at night before the parades.  I have also found glow in the dark swords and princess wands.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment