Monday, July 25, 2011

A little more about me and my family

     I am a stay-at-home mom of an 11 yr old autistic son, 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son.  My first visit to WDW was in 1983 when I was 5 years old.  I have been in love with Disney ever since.  As a child, my famly took trips to WDW every other year.  In the past 10 years we have been taking trips almost every year.  We did not go last year because of the birth of my son.  We always stay on Disney property.  I believe the resorts are part of the Magical experience.  In August 2007, one of my dreams came true.  My husband and I were married at the Wedding Pavilion located at the Grand Floridian.  I truely felt like a princess marrying my Prince Charming.  We had a small wedding with only our families.  We spent the week at WDW for our honeymoon along with our families.  Family is very important to me.  I was so happy to have spent that week with all of them.  And I loved being able to experience Grand Gatherings.  I am hoping to be able to do the Grand Gathering with my family again. 
     Our wedding was my husband's first visit to WDW.  He didn't know what to expect.  He has since fell in love with WDW. 
     My 11 yr old son has been to WDW 9 times.  He also has a huge love for Disney.  He can tell you about evey ride and show at Disney, even the ones he hasn't rode yet.  He loves to draw and is great at it.  He has some awesome drawings of Mickey and other Disney characters.  Right now he LOVES pirates (you know kids change their minds a lot).  The Pirates of the Caribbean movies are his favorites. 
     My 3 yr daughter is a true diva princess.  She loves her tiara and all the princesses.  Her first trip to WDW was in 2009 on her 1st birthday.  Her favorite was of course It's a Small World.  She has only been to WDW one time but talks about Disney almost every day and can't wait to go back. 
     My 1 yr old son has never experienced WDW but he will soon.  We will be going on our next WDW trip in Sept. (this trip is a suprise trip for the kids).  He will be getting his first hair cut at the MK.  Right now my son loves cars, anything with wheels.  I am sure he will love Lights, Motors, Action!
     My husband and I hope to be able to move to Celebration, FL one day and be able to experience the Disney Magic everyday .

No comments:

Post a Comment