Monday, August 1, 2011

We are going to Disney World!!!

First I would like to say that I have been busy the past few days so I haven't been too active on the blog or on FB.

     Now own with the good news for me and my family.  You may not know this but our next trip to WDW is in Sept.  Me and my 3 kids were gonna go to WDW along with my parents.  I was so happy to be going but was sad to know that my husband could not go with us and especially sad that our youngest son, who is 1, will be going on his 1st trip to WDW without his daddy to see his first WDW vaca and see him getting his first haircut at MK barbershop.  Over the weekend,  we got GREAT news that my husband will now be going with us.  YAY!!  So I added him to our package Saturday.  We were all gonna stay at POP, my oldest son loves POP.  Well today we upgraded our room to the Caribbean Beach resort and staying the the Pirate rooms.  I am so excited.  It has been a while since we stayed at CB and this will be my husband's first time staying there.  Our past few trips we stayed at POFQ which is my fav moderate resort.  This time we decided to stay somewhere different.  This trip is a suprise trip for my kids and I know my kids will be so excited to see the Pirate room, especially my 11 yr old son who LOVES pirates (I am also excited too LOL).  It has been so hard trying to keep all the planning a secret.  There has been a lot of whispering in mine and my parent's house.  We are also eating a some restaurants that none of us has eaten at like Sanaa at the AKL.  I am so excited about that.  We now have 39 days left before we will be at WDW. 
     If any of you have ever stayed at the CB in the Pirate rooms, I would love to hear about your experience there.  And also if you have eaten at Sanaa I would love your opinion.
     Thanks for letting me get my excitement out.   YAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the page and blog. I'm just getting underway myself with the same. I'm recently affiliated with MEI & Mouse Fan Travel. I'm a long time Disney vet with my wife and two kids. Let me know if I can be of service to you on your next trip to the "World".

    Enjoy September. We'll be down for Night of Joy! Glad to hear your husband will make the trip!

    ReplyDelete