Friday, November 4, 2011

My review of Sanaa at Animal Kingdom Lodge at Kidani Village

Me, my husband, my 3 kids and my parents tried Sanaa for the first time Sept 15, 2011. We all love Boma and thought we would try something different. We were kind of nervous but excited to try Sanaa. When we got there, the waitors were playing drums and singing to let everyone know it was time to eat. My kids loved that. They called our name and seated us. Since we were a party of 7, we didn't get to sit at the window but we were able to see the beautiful animals from our table. I believe the tables next to the windows were for four or less people. The kids loved seeing all the animals. The restaurant was so simple and beautiful. We had no clue what to order. I ordered a dish that you chose two sample dishes and one rice. I chose the Chicken with Red Curry Sauce, Shrimp with Green Curry Sauce and Basmati Rice. It was so delicious. You could diffanately taste the curry. My family are big eaters and at first we thought we were still gonna be hungry after but we had just enough food to fill us up. Each of us ordered something different so we could try all the foods. There was nothing I didn't like. My 11 year old son is autistic and is a picky eater. He ordered a steak and he loved it. He ate every single bit. My 3 year old and 1 year old had Mac & Cheese. For dessert I ordered the Dessert Trio. It was so yummy. It included Chocolate ckae, Tropical fruit Kulfi and Chai Cream. It came in small sample cups. The kids got Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Mickey Ears and sprinkles. After we ate, we went outside and watched the animals eat and play. It was so relaxing to watch them. Sanaa is one restaurant that I will be going back to on our next trip to WDW. 

To learn more and to see a menu, go to Disney World's website at http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/sanaa/

No comments:

Post a Comment