Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Disney Wishes Contest


Front
Thank you to all who follow Disney Wishes on FB and on my blog. 

On my recent trip to WDW, I bought this Lanyard Pouch.  The pouches are awesome.  You can hook it to a lanyard and keep your park ticket, resort room key and money in it.  This is so much more convient than carrying a wallet or purse to the parks and so much safer and less chance of you loseing it.  It is made of plastic so it will keep your items from getting wet on those water rides and from rain.  You can use this at so many places, not just at a Disney park.

Back
Details for the contest:  The contest will run from now, Wednesday November 9 through midnight Wednesday November 16 on my FB page so you must "Like" Disney Wishes on FB first.  Click here Disney Wishes  to "Like".  I will be posting Disney trivia questions throughout the day.  All you have to do is answer the question correctly.  Each person who answers correctly will get their name in the drawing.  Suppose you answer 10 trivia questions correctly, then you will get 10 entries.  You can only answer each question once.  When I post the next trivia question, I will "Close" the previous trivia question by posting Closed in a comment under the question, so that means anyone who answers the previous question after I "Close" it will not get that entry.  So be sure to answer the question as soon as you see it.

Extra entries -
 1. Refer someone to Disney Wishes FB page.  They must say that you sent them and they must be a new follower.
2. Follow my blog by email.  Be sure to comment on this blog entry that you follow by email.
3. Follow this blog by Google Friend Connect.  Leave a comment here with your Google Friend Connect name.4. Follow me on Twitter at DisneyWishesMom.  Leave a comment here with your twitter name.

Good Luck to everyone who enters.  I will announce the winner on my blog November 17.  The winner will have 48 hours to respond back to me or I will have to pick another winner.  Whoever wins may also get a little something extra with this Pouch.


This contest is only available to U.S. residents only.
Terms and condition may change.



Good Luck and have Fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you thru e-mail and twitter, my twitter name is PrncssCthln.

    ReplyDelete